Whether part of the planning process, or as part of ongoing operations, mining can potentially have a range of impacts upon the environment.
Assistance and expertise in ongoing monitoring, planning applications and dealing with complaints is a supportive service from Cogeo.
For those looking to expand their operations we can provide you with a range of solutions and options.
Our expertise includes
- Planning and Licence Applications
- Engaging with Local Authorities and Consultees
- Ecological Surveys
- Noise and Vibration Assessments
- Masterplanning and Restoration Schemes
- Landscaping and Design
- Habitat management
- Traffic Management and Surveys
- Public Consultation and Engagement